RDTX 5 Watt Signal Transmitter
The digital Radiodetection series of RDTX transmitters has been designed to support the range of Radiodetection RD71000+ and RD81000 cable, pipe and RF marker locators*.
The Tx-1 is a low power transmitter. The Tx-5 has a higher power capability and the Tx-10
has the highest power capability. The Tx-5 and Tx-10 feature Fault Find as standard.
*Also supports the earlier RD7000 & RD8000 locators.
RDTX5 transmitter features:
- 5 Watt power
- 8kHz Fault Find – locates faults from short circuit up to 2MΩ
- Current Direction Fault Find – for long distance fault finding
- 5 Current Direction (CD) paired low frequencies (requires RD8100 or 8000)
- Current delivered at 30V, or 90V high voltage mode for high impedance operation
- 256Hz to 200kHz active frequency range
- Selectable modes support specific RD7000+ and RD8000 locator model frequency ranges
- 8 inductive frequencies
- SideStep auto
- 250V Transient overvoltage protection
- Multimeter function
- 8 D-cell battery cassette/rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack option
- Accessory tray (for ground stake, direct connect leads and earth reel)
- Plug and play accessories
- External 12V DC operation (using Radiodetection isolation transformer)
- Click-touch splash-proof sealed keypad
- High contrast LCD
Please download the specification sheet on the RDTX transmitters for more information.
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260