4.3 Semi Rigid Inflatable Zodiac Boat
The Heavy Duty DSB 4.3 Semi-rigid Inflatable Boat is designed and built to offer commercial and defence end-users with a product that incorporates maximum durability, increased manoeuvrability and an extended life cycle.
The DSB 4.3 Semi-rigid Inflatable Boat is built to the highest quality standards from marine-approved, environmentally friendly materials.
Driven to consistently improve our customer offering, our range of Semi-Rigid Inflatable Rescue Boats meets and exceeds our customers' expectations and remains unchallenged in today's survival market.
Pricing on Request
- Self-draining concealed hull offering additional safety buoyancy
- Fitted with radar reflector, compass and all standard safety equipment
- Reinforced Hypalon seams
- Hypalon fender tube is UV- and abrasion-resistant
- Aluminium sandwich hull is sea-water- and capillary-crack-resistant
- Exceptional hull design results in excellent manoeuvrability in the water
- Sealed hull compartment with frames and stringers
- Advanced bow design increases internal space
- Fast Rescue Boat version available (6.5 FRB)
- Complete range of accessories available, including handles, ropes etc.
- Quick service capabilities
- Low fuel consumption
- Long product life cycle
- Environmentally friendly materials
- Low weight resulting in advanced performance capabilities
- High acceleration and stopping capacities
- Fully furnished with approved safety equipment pack
- Aluminium hull fully operational in icy water conditions
- Anti-skid aluminium deck
- Approved variations upon request
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260