Trellchem Freeflow Chemical Suit
The Freeflow Light suit offers combined respiratory and chemical protection. Designed for use in lower risk Industrial environments with an external airline, without the use of an SCBA.
A reusable Polyamide fabric coated suit with PVC on both sides incorporating an impact and chemical resistant hard visor.
Use the drop down menu above to select your suit size, the optional PVC boot sizes range from (euro) 41 through to 47. Glove sizes are 9, 10 or 11. Please let us know your boot & glove size in the Delivery Instructions box during check-out.
Freeflow Light chemical suit to EN 943-1 (gastight type 1c) with Nitrile/chloroprene rubber glove and either PVC safety boots or a sock/bootie in suit material.
• Airline passthrough with Euro coupling
• Air distribution through two diffusers/silencers in the top of the hood
• Working pressure: 3-8 bars
• Warning whistle sounds below 3 bars
• Airflow: min. 220 l/min; max. 475 l/min
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260