Mullion SOLAS Immersion Suit
Mullion Solas approved immersion suit for offshore supply vessels, bulk carriers, commercial ferries, container and freight ships in cold waters.
Mullion immersion suit:
Gives 0.41 CLO thermal protection value which provides
approximate predicted protection times as follows:
- watertemp. <5°C: 1,5h protection
- watertemp. 5°C - 10°C : 2,5h protection
- watertemp. 10°C - 15°C : 4,0h protection
- watertemp. >15°C: 6,0h protection
Inherent buoyancy in excess of 80 N / Fully waterproof / SOLAS/IMO
approved retroreflective tape / Neoprene 5 fingered gloves stored in the
sleeve pockets / Inset neoprene wrist seals and neck seal / Neoprene boots /
Additional neoprene hood for use in an abandonment situation
Colour: International Flame / Black
Click the Technical Spec tab for suit specifications.
The Mullion SOLAS immersion suit also features:
- Neoprene hood stored in pocket at back of head
- Neoprene gloves stored in sleeve pocket
- Neoprene socks with reinforced soles
Customers also purchased…
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260