Cordura 455gm Surface Rescue Suit
The Viking SRS Surface Rescue Suit has been designed with the fire service, environment agency, coast guard and other personnel working near and around or above water in mind.
The Viking SRS suit is ideal for operations involving shallow water wading. All suits are equipped with SOLAS reflectors as standard.
Two material options are available as follows:
450 g/m2 Cordura textured outer / Butyl midply / Polyester inner. Light and strong. Good puncture and abrasion resistance.
Cordura and Nylon: Black legs with black top, Black legs with yellow top, Black legs with red top.
SOLAS reflectors are fitted as standard to the front and back of wrists, upper arms and backs of legs for visibility.
External seams stitched together. Internal seams are chemically treated and then an uncured rubber tape is applied to the seams using heat and pressure. Finally the suit is placed inside a vulcaniser whereby the rubber tape becomes cured into the material surface. This is known as "Vulca Seam technology".
VTS material is inherently abrasion and puncture resistant. Shaped "Superfabric" knee pads featuring flexible cut and abrasion resistant guard plates are fitted to the legs above and below the knees. Drain holes are also fitted to the pads.
- PPE Directive 89/686/EEC, using applicable parts
of EN 15027-1:2002
Click on the Technical Spec tab for full suit material and seam specification and use the drop dowm menu above for pricing and boot options.
- 450 g/m2 Cordura textured outer / Butyl midply / Polyester inner. Light and strong. Good puncture and abrasion resistance.
- External stitched seams
- "Vulca Seam technology" ensures watertight seams for the life of the suit
- Helps to protect the wearer from water borne biological contaminants
- Easy to clean biological contamination from surface
- Supplied with latex neck seal & conical cuffs
- Front entry adjustable torso for ease of operational comfort
- Available with latex socks, nitrile safety boots or neoprene boots
Click on the sizing chart download to select your dry suit and boot size, you can place your order online and let us know your size at check-out or please call us to place your order by telephone.
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260