Sea Marshall AU9 Alert Unit
Used Worldwide the Sea Marshall AU9 Alert Unit is a fully automatic Maritime Survivor Locating Device (MSLD) that transmits a homing signal on 121.5 MHz for rescuers to track and locate a man overboard.
Sea Marshall alerting units
• Lightweight and easily fitted to lifejacket or PFD
• Auto-activated or manually operated
• LED strobe on antenna for visual tracking and indicating operational status
• 24 hours emergency transmission
• 2 year battery service life
Industry Standard in the North Sea the Sea Marshall provides 24/7 monitoring of crew at risk of falling overboard.
As part of a self-managed alert and locating system, the auto-activated Sea Marshall AU9 transmits an emergency homing signal on 121.5 MHz that is received and tracked on a dedicated base unit – the Mobilarm SARfinder - to quickly locate and rescue a man overboard. If outside help is needed, Search and Rescue forces can also track the missing person using the 121.5 MHz frequency.
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260