Sigma MED Full Breathing Apparatus
Allpipe supply the MED Approved Sigma ACSm full breathing apparatus equipment approved for use on vessels. Also suitable for land based industrial use.
Positive pressure BA set, Apparatus is CE Marked to EN137:2006 Class I and MED approved.
EN137 Approved, Flame Retardant Class I Marine Full Breathing Apparatus
- Ergonomically moulded to fit spine and back muscles,designed in conjunction with an osteopath
- Waistband featuring large buckles for easy operation with gloved hands and fast donning and doffing
- Polyester webbing with wraparound harnesses
- Quick pull forward action allows easy in-transit adjustment of shoulder straps
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Lightweight ThermoFlex backplate for greater comfort, flexibility and reduced wearer fatigue
Single configuration (less cylinder)
Single configuration & Facemask (less cylinder)
Depth (with 6.8 litre 300 bar Cylinder) 245mm
Use the drop down menu above to see the options, pricing and to make a selection.
The MED approved Sigma full breathing apparatus kits that we sell are equipped with the Panaseal full face mask and come with the full range of steel and carbon composite air cylinders.
The Sigma BA set is significantly lighter than any other carrying system but still retains the highest performance standards. The result is greatly increased user comfort and flexibility.
Note: Cylinders will be transported empty, please contact us to arrange delivery of full cylinders.
HIRE: This BA set is available to hire, welding visor option also available.
Customers also purchased…
Our friendly team are available to assist with any of your queries.
Just call +44 (0)1603 489260